Katrina Murphy Industrial Relations Pty Ltd (KMIR) operates across all industries in all Australian States and Territories and in New Zealand.
We are a small, personalized business. Our principal, Katrina Murphy, has provided expert consulting advice to our clients for over 15 years.
KMIR consulting services include:
Strategic industrial relations and human resources advice, problem solving and advocacy
- Quick response telephone and email advice service on all employment related issues and problems
- Workplace agreements and contractual drafting
- Dispute resolution and mediation
- Policy and procedure development
- Conciliation and conflict intervention
- Performance appraisal/management systems and advice on dealing with poor performance
- EEO compliance, investigations, training and advocacy
- Unfair and unlawful dismissal negotiations and representation
- Remuneration strategies
- Restructuring and redundancies
- Group management training and individual coaching
- Assistance with tenders
- Political lobbying, press releases and Government submissions
- Professional and industry associations – advice and lobbying
- Mediation and conflict resolution for business partnerships
- Boards and management teams.
We are dedicated to providing your business with a competitive edge by providing pro-active best practice solutions and advice, tailored to meet your industrial relations and human resources needs.
We care about your problems. We take pride in our work and in our personal dedication to our clients.