Katrina Murphy provides professional and highly experienced and effective representation in Fair Work Commission and in all State and Territory Industrial Tribunals and Equal Opportunity Commissions.
We take Commission representation very seriously, and have one interest and one interest only – not to any industry, sector or interest group – only to you, our client.
KMIR represents employers in:
- conciliations, hearings and Full Bench appeals of unfair dismissal applications to Fair Work Commission
- adverse action applications to Fair Work Commission
- dispute conciliation and hearings in Fair Work Commission of all types
- all enterprise bargaining matters and hearings in Fair Work Commission
- all Right of Entry matters and hearings in Fair Work Commission
- all award variation matters and hearings in Fair Work Commission
- all bullying applications in Fair Work Commission
- all harassment or discrimination claims in any State or Territory Commission.
For further advice and information on this topic, refer to the ‘Articles’ section of the KMIR website.